EDEN ETERNAL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Achievements

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Achievements Empty Achievements on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:52 pm

RageFire

RageFire
Well cant really say i have achieved much as of yet, Started playing game only today (14/10/2012). So no achievements there lol.

In Real life well basically same story. Got out of School in 2010. Now i am a head IT technician for a business called Wavetech in a small town in South Africa. 19 years old at the moment and will be 20years 30 Oct.

Hoping to be alot of help to the guild in the future Smile

2Achievements Empty Re: Achievements on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:39 am

Akatsukii

KAGE
KAGE
cool im currently in criminal justice but planning on changing it to something else.

http://guild-akatsuki.forumotion.com

3Achievements Empty Re: Achievements on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:01 pm

RageFire

RageFire
Akatsukii wrote:cool im currently in criminal justice but planning on changing it to something else.

My father was a state prosecutor for a very long time but he says its a very stressful job and its also a haunting job.... That why you changing?

4Achievements Empty Re: Achievements on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Akatsukii

KAGE
KAGE
naaa i dont wanna be a prosecutor lol just wanted to be a cop but found out u just need any credits of any major to be one so im planning to change it to carptenter or something or architect and then be a policemen i originally wanted to join the U.S. marines like my brother but he told me not to or to go college first then go to the marines.

http://guild-akatsuki.forumotion.com

5Achievements Empty Re: Achievements on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:27 am

Narutoken

Narutoken
DISCIPLE
DISCIPLE
well i work in portugal as a recepcionist in a guesthouse. i have a band wich im trying hard to start making some concerts but no money no evolution so yea im stuck but wen i make my first song ill let you guys know

6Achievements Empty Re: Achievements on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 am

TheDarkSoul

TheDarkSoul
thats cool 2 kno about about ^^

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum