EDEN ETERNAL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Achievements

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Achievements on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:52 pm

RageFire

Well cant really say i have achieved much as of yet, Started playing game only today (14/10/2012). So no achievements there lol.

In Real life well basically same story. Got out of School in 2010. Now i am a head IT technician for a business called Wavetech in a small town in South Africa. 19 years old at the moment and will be 20years 30 Oct.

Hoping to be alot of help to the guild in the future Smile

2 Re: Achievements on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:39 am

Akatsukii

KAGE
KAGE
cool im currently in criminal justice but planning on changing it to something else.

http://guild-akatsuki.forumotion.com

3 Re: Achievements on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:01 pm

RageFire

Akatsukii wrote:cool im currently in criminal justice but planning on changing it to something else.

My father was a state prosecutor for a very long time but he says its a very stressful job and its also a haunting job.... That why you changing?

4 Re: Achievements on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Akatsukii

KAGE
KAGE
naaa i dont wanna be a prosecutor lol just wanted to be a cop but found out u just need any credits of any major to be one so im planning to change it to carptenter or something or architect and then be a policemen i originally wanted to join the U.S. marines like my brother but he told me not to or to go college first then go to the marines.

http://guild-akatsuki.forumotion.com

5 Re: Achievements on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:27 am

Narutoken

DISCIPLE
DISCIPLE
well i work in portugal as a recepcionist in a guesthouse. i have a band wich im trying hard to start making some concerts but no money no evolution so yea im stuck but wen i make my first song ill let you guys know

6 Re: Achievements on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 am

TheDarkSoul

thats cool 2 kno about about ^^

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum